We all know video content is one of the best ways to shrink the distance between you and your audience, potential clients and customers. To create videos nowadays isn't that difficult at all, as long you have smart phone in your pockets. However, to create engaging videos is totally different story. That’s why I invited my guest today to show us how.
Justin Brown, is a leading video production specialist. His 20+ year journey in video has led to top-level credits on international film, documentary and broadcast productions involving a raft of inspirational domain leaders, including Dr. John Martini, Roger Hamilton and John Assaraf, extreme athletes Mark Visser and Ant Williams, and global change makers like UN Women. Known for his unrelenting focus on achieving maximum results with minimal effort, he now teaches his methods for producing better video content, faster, at PrimalVideo.com.
In today’s gem-packed interview, we have covered a lot of practical tips, such as below: (also some valuable Video Editing Process Checklist in the show notes)
1) #1 tip for engaging video: Have the content down to the teeth to resonate with your audience
2) Consistent content is the fastest way to grown your Youtube Channel
3) The key is to START: Just use what you have, don’t let technology be your barrier.
◦ The Most Efficient Video Editing Process [The Primal Video Method]: https://primalvideo.com/the-primal-video-method/
◦ The Complete Guide to Filming on Android: https://primalvideo.com/complete-android-guide-download/
◦ The Complete Guide to Filming on iPhone: https://primalvideo.com/complete-iphone-guide-download/
Full Show Page: http://kellybaader.com/023